Is this course for you?
- Have you been wanting to market your business on social media but felt afraid to try—or that you don’t even know where to begin?
- Have you ever felt uncomfortable or overwhelmed with social media?
- Do you worry you’ll say the wrong thing on your posts?
- Do you find yourself wishing you could create beautiful graphics for your business?
- Have you ever wondered whether your social media accounts are helping your business grow?
Stop wondering and start doing.
The dōTERRA Social Media Academy is a 30-day course that gives you tools and insights to guide you through social media every step of the way. It’ll tell you everything you need to know about how to use social media to take your business to the next level. Whether you’re wondering how to improve your brand or just how to set up a Facebook account, dōTERRA Social Media Academy can help you succeed.
This course is not simply a lecture or instruction. It’s truly a companion to social media marketing. For everything that you learn, there’s something for you to actually do.
By the end of the 30 days, you’ll have:
- Mastered Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Discovered your social media voice.
- Built a strong brand with a beautiful logo.
- Created an effective schedule for your social media accounts.
- Designed original graphics for your business.
- Learned how to maximize the efficiency of your posts.
What does all of this mean for you? It means you’ll feel confident and empowered on social media. It means you’ll know how to turn social media posts into sales. It means you’ll have a community that’s always growing—a community of lifelong customers and friends.
There are thousands of potential customers all around the world, and social media can help you connect with them. Don’t wait another day to master this powerful marketing tool. Take the first step and sign up for the dōTERRA Social Media Academy!
- What You Will Learn And Do
- Section 1: Facebook Fundamentals (1:14)
- Section 2: The Difference between a Facebook Page and Facebook Group (5:17)
- Section 3: What Kind of Content Works Well on Facebook (2:37)
- Section 4: Create a Facebook Page (3:44)
- Section 5: Create a Facebook Group (3:49)
- Section 6: Connect Your Facebook pages to Your dōTERRA Social Account (1:22)